High-resolution seismic-reflection and echo-sounder data from cruise JENA 91-11 on the south shelf of Puerto Rico-Isla Caja de Muertos and Salinas to Jobos areas
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, Publisher: Books and Open-File Reports Section, distributor] in [Reston, VA], [Denver, Colo
Written in English
- Seismic reflection method.,
- Continental shelf -- Puerto Rico.
|Other titles||High resolution seismic reflection and echo sounder data from cruise JENA 91-11.|
|Statement||by Juan L. Trias and Kathryn M. Scanlon.|
|Series||Open-file report -- 92-513., U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 92-513.|
|Contributions||Scanlon, Kathryn M., Geological Survey (U.S.), Puerto Rico. Dept. of Natural Resources.|
|The Physical Object|
- Mans View of the Universe
- Yak Fighters in Action - Aircraft No. 78
- Five children and it
- General orders
- Prices of Armor for Naval Vessels
- ABCs of investing your retirement funds
- A letter of great consequence sent by the Honorable, Robert Lord Monro, out of the Kingdom of Ireland to the Honorable, the Committee for Irish Affairs in England, concerning the state of therebellion there, together with the relation of a great victory he obtained, and of his taking the Earl of Antrim about whom was found divers papers, which discovered a dangerous plot against the Protestants in all His Majesties dominions, their plot being set down by consent of the Queens Majestie, for the ruine of religion, and overthrow of his Majesties three Kingdoms...
- Arms and Mr. Bevan
- Where is God?
- Alexander Hamilton
- history of the Society of Apothecaries of London
- Mr. Macons motion respecting the entry of foreign vessels and registering anew of vessels which have incurred disabilities
- Elements of entomology
- Call barred?
- Last Hill of Arirang
- Theres a nightmare in my closet [by] Mercer Mayer (Novel units)
- Planning in Poland.
- De Irebys tower in Carlisle castle.
- Keppel-Palliser dispute, 1778-1779